Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 6 June 22nd

No blood tests, just take the Provera and recover from 10 days or strange travel.

Jetlag is killing me. I'm awake one minute then asleep the next.

Really want to get on to work bits and bobs but its a struggle and a half!

I spoke to a mate today who actually went through the egg donation process up in Brisbane, Qld last month and she had a pretty bad time. Not because the process was that fierce, after all she's had 4 full pregnancies so no problem dealing with gross and overwhelming reproductive activity. But they harvested 16 eggs and only 13 were any good for fertilisation, but then only three took to fertilisation, but apparently the fertilised eggs were not considered very good embryos... And they are blaming the fact that she smokes. I'm going to check that with the nurses at my clinic. Mind you I don't smoke, but I want to make sure I am doing absolutely all that I can to make my eggs healthy asssssss!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment