Monday, June 21, 2010

First day at the clinic

Today I had to go into the clinic and have a blood test. This is a full blood screening for Hep A, B, C, HIV, VD... oh, and my blood type.

The clinic is located in Central Sydney and the bloods and testing is done in the mornings between 7am and 9am, so I set off at about 7.45am from Coogee in search of the bus and the right stop to get me into town before 8.30am. I made it. I signed in. A nurse took my blood and I seriously barely felt the needle going in. God bless amll mercies!

And then I asked to see nurse Anna, the one who talked me through a week or so ago, so I could drop off my small forest of paperwork. She's lovely and I find out I haven't signed all and its a matter of getting Sean to resign, scan and email more stuff... complicated! Oh well, nothing too great to do on this job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment