Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July and the third injection

I woke up to my mate calling my name. She wants to know what time I should be having the injection and she is bang on for her timing. The injections need to be given about the same time each day so I am taking them around 9am each day.

She was really worried about hurting me and I seriously thought she would lose her cool. But we were both wrong. She didn't hurt me and she just took it all in her stride. In fact, she hurt me less than the nurse yesterday.

I should explain the hurt factor. It really isnt that bad. But then would you put a bull ant up to your skin and encourage it to bite you? I don't think so. Not unless you wanna join the Jackarse crew?! So its a little on the sadistic side of things.

I am also keeping up with the Synarel morning and night! Very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment