Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Injection 6

Another morning starting with another snort of Synarel and a vague fumble around to get the needle ready and another injection in my belly! Today I went the other side of my belly and I let go of the fat roll before I took out the needle and would you believe there was nothing but a pin prick mark left at the end of the day. So I only have two bruises at present, one from the Nurse on Monday and my brutal mark from yesterday.

The rest of the day has gone by fairly uneventful. Did manage to catch up with a mate from days gone by and while I ordered what looked like a yum meal, I just didn't have too much of an appetite. And later in the day I just wasn't really interested in food.

I also haven't felt too enamoured with life this evening. Not sure why. Hormones?

Synarel taken at the end of the night too!

No comments:

Post a Comment