Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday 10th July

This morning I went to the clinic for a blood test and ultrasound. I was happy to find out the eggs were growing well and I would find out later in the day as to whether they were ready for harvest. So I left the clinic and called my friend and generally felt like I was walking on sunshine. What a great day and what a fantastic feeling. Come Monday the harvest might happen and all will be done! Yippee!

So I toodled off through the city feeling pretty pleased with myself. Until the dreaded low set in. I experienced a relatively deep depression by early afternoon. I was crying on and off, truly melancholy and just totally wiped out emotionally. I went from high to low in a matter of an hour or so. It was drastic too. I know myself well enough to know being on my own just feeds a depression so I headed of to some friend's for the night. I also had cramping, bloating, a headache and general feeling of discomfort all night.

I took the Synarel morning and night and had the injection in the morning.

This is getting a lot harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment